Minutes Really Matter
What are the facts?
The New England Journal of Medicine reports the following statistics for seniors that fall in their home and cannot reach a phone.
- The average time spent incapacitated was 18 hours
- Seniors were found by family members only 11% of the time
- 28% of seniors died, often as a result of the effects of waiting and not receiving help in a timely manner
- 62% of survivors required a hospital stay averaging 8 days and costing thousands of dollars in extra medical fees
- Only 38% of those who survived were able to return to living independently
What does this all really mean?
73% of people who fall or have an incident in their home that don't receive help in a timely manner do not return to living independently. That's 3 out of 4 people, be prepared. Alert Sentry gets you the help you need when you need it. You may not have a second chance to get help… minutes do matter.
Alert Sentry provides help at the push of a button.
How it works:
1. An emergency situation occurs
Simply push your necklace or wristband button to initiate your call for help.
2. Speak with our expert, trained operator.
Alert Sentry automatically puts you in 2-way voice communication with our Alert Sentry Operators. They will assess your situation and get you the help you need. If you are unable to speak, help will be sent immediately.
3. Help is on the way.
In an emergency, the Alert Center Operator will dispatch the appropriate emergency services immediately. If your situation is not urgent, the operator will contact one of your "Personal Responders," a family member or neighbor as directed by you.